If you would like to join the Dimension Stamps project club and get a discount on your purchases visit their website for more details
How to make:
- Stamp the shed onto light brown card in Memento Rich Cocoa colour parts in with brown cut out and distress with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Next stamp the wellies in dark green ink onto green card, and the wheelbarrow and spade in dark gray ink onto light gray card colour in the handles and wheel, cut them out.
- From brown card die cut a chair (Sizzlits Beach Set 2 38-9687) and cut autumn leaves and branches in different coloured card (Autumn Gatherings Sizzix 657454).
- Distress the top half of a white DL card in Stormy Sky and the bottom in Peeled Paint Distress Inks with a hint of Tea Dye.
- Attach the shed to the top of the card with the wellies just over the bottom right hand corner of it.
- Then attach the chair, wheelbarrow and spade under the shed but 2cm up from the bottom of the card, add a branch in the wheelbarrow and one near the wheel.
- Finally attach the leaves to the bottom of the card, attach some branches and leaves to the top left hand corner of the card.