I love how this card turned out, I can think of a few blokes this would work for!
If you would like to join the Dimension Stamps project club and get a discount on your purchases visit their website for more details
How to make:
- Stamp a border around an A5 dark cream card in Memento Rich Cocoa using the spade, plant pots, trowel and fork, and colour in with brown and beige Promarkers and edge in brown.
- Next cut a piece of brown card to fit inside the border and cut a piece of pale cream card 1cm smaller.
- Then stamp “ HAPPY BIRTHDAY” near the top of the pale cream card and the wheelbarrow, plant pots, spade, compost bag, wellies trowel and fork at the bottom of the card in Memento Rich Cocoa, colour in as above.
- Wrap parcel string around the card above the wheelbarrow etc. And tie three small pieces to it.
- Finally using foam pads or 3D glue centrally attach to the brown card.