I hope you like it........
- January's Stamp set.
- Stamp Bases.
- Distress inks:- Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs.
- Double sided tape, glue and 3D glue or foam pads.
- Craft tools.
- A5 eggshell card, orange, DK Orange and eggshell card.
- Narrow brown ricrac braid.
- 3brown card candies.
How to Make
1) Cut a 21cm x 10cm piece of eggshell card, across the top stamp the sentiment using Gathered Twigs, stamp the solid butterfly twice using Wild Honey, and over stamp with the outline stamp using Gathered Twigs.
2) Cut a 21cm x 12cm piece of DK orange card, and a 21cm x 14cm piece of orange card.
3) Adhere the piece of DK orange card to the A5 eggshell card so the open edges are flush, do this with the orange piece of card, and now repeat with the stamped piece of card, so you can see a 2cm strip of each orange colour near the fold using double sided tape or glue.
4) Glue a piece of brown ricrac braid down the centre of each Orange strip, and add a card candie to three corners of the eggshell piece of card using 3D glue or foam pads.