So once I had made the hearts using January's Monthly Make from Crafty Roo Designs the flowers were easy to do.
- January's card pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black.
- 7inch square white card, black, white and silver card, black striped backing paper.
- White chiffon ribbon, two black card Candi , crystal stickles.
- Fern die or punch.
- Double sided tape or glue, 3D glue or foam pads.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner of the 7inch white card, using Tuxedo Black.
2) Onto white card stamp the outline butterfly twice, place the two curved border pieces onto a stamp base, so it looks like a heart and stamp it six times using Tuxedo Black.
3) Cut out the two butterfly's and six heart's, glue one butterfly to silver card and cut out, add stickles to all the pieces and leave to dry ( in certain light it looks green on the black ink).
4) Cut a 6.5inch x 5inch piece of backing paper adhere it to a piece of black with a narrow border, using double sided tape or glue, attach a piece of white ribbon across the top hold it in place on the back with tape, centrally adhere to the top of the card using double side tape or glue.
5) Attach the butterfly on an angle to the right side of the backing paper using tape or glue, shape the other butterfly and attach over the top using 3D glue, in the bottom corner 3D glue the hearts in threes to form a flower,
6) Knot a piece of ribbon to the left side of the ribbon, punch or die cut three fern leaves and attach around the flower, add a card Candi to the centre and one over the knot using 3D glue.