This card could easily be turned into a scrapbook page!
How to Make
- Cut a 51/2in x 51/2in square piece of eggshell card and distress over the top half in Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo.
- Stamp the bucket and spade three times onto eggshell card in memento Rich Cocoa, stamp the ball twice and the bucket and spade once onto white card in Rich Cocoa, colour in the balls, white bucket only and cut them out, cut out the three eggshell buckets only on the back make them into sand castles distress as before.
- Rip four pieces of turquoise card to look like waves, stamp splish splash along the ripped edge in memento Danube Blue, And then stamp splish and splash again onto turquoise card and cut out to look like tear drops, rough up the top edges of the waves and glue to the bottom half of the eggshell card.
- Centrally attach to a 6in white square card.
- Shape and 3Dglue a ball in the waves with splish and splash, shape and 3Dglue the three sandcastles, ball, bucket and spade on to the sand, add glitter glue to the waves.