I always think of flags and music when I am at the seaside, so this card is full of all my favorite seaside things.
How to Make
- Using a music stencil with Tumbled Glass distress ink it across the front of an A5 white card three times on an angle.
- In between this stamp “I do like to be beside the seaside”, and part of the beach hut in the top left and bottom right hand corners in Salty Ocean distress ink, distress over the card in Salty Ocean.
- Stamp the ice cream cone seven times, the beach hut and extra life belt onto white card in memento Danube Blue.
- Then stamp the ice cream cone, bucket and spade onto turquoise card and cut out to look like flags, colour in and add broken lines around the flags for stitching.
- Cut two thin pieces of turquoise card for flag poles attach the flags.
- Colour in the beach hut, extra life belt and the seven cones only, cut them out.
- Attach the cones to a thin piece of turquoise cord across the top of the card.
- Shape the flags and attach the cone to the top left and the bucket to the bottom right hand corner with 3Dglue.
- Trim down the beach hut to fit in the bottom left hand corner attach the life belt with foam pads.
- Die cut two sea birds (Sizzlits Coastal Set 38-9692) add the standing one to the beach hut the other to the side of the cone flag.