This fabulous Beach Hut stamp just reminds me of many a happy summer holiday by the sea....
How to make
- Distress the front of an A5 white landscape card at the bottom in Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo and the top in Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean to create a beach scene.
- Stamp the beach hut three times onto white card with three extra life belts in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Colour in the beach huts with bright summer colours, cut out the huts and extra life belts.
- Add toning brads for the door handles.
- Attach one beach hut just off centre and trim the others to fit each side and attach.
- Stamp the birds in sky and "enjoy the journey" (Tim Holtz) in Rich Cocoa in the middle at the bottom of the card, with Relax... and Take it slow....! (Crafty Roo Designs)stamped to the sides, attach the extra life belts.