This ice cream card was s quick and easy to make perfect of a Birthday or Thank you card or even party invitations!
How to make
- Cut a 51/2in x 51/2in square of white card, stamp four cones across the bottom in memento Rich Cocoa, stamp “You’re so sweet” Crafty Roo Designs three times across a 51/2in strip of pink card, cut a 6cm x 6cm piece of pink and a 5.5cm x 5.5cm piece of white stamp the cone onto the white as before.
- Colour in all the cones and chocolate flakes.
- Edge all pieces of card in Rich Cocoa.
- Attach the pink strip above the cones.
- Attach three pieces of pink ribbon/wool above the pink strip.
- Centrally attach to a 6in x 6in square pink card, attach the white stamped square to the pink one and attach to the top right corner with foam pads.
- Finally knot pieces of matching ribbon/wool in left hand corner and add glitter glue to lines on the ice cream.