I really love how this card turned out I think its the colours, you all know how much I love my creams and beige's!
How to make:
- Using Memento Desert Sand randomly stamp the whistle, “It’s a Goal”(I also used a postcard, postal stamp and ticket these are old and not sure who’s), you could use the cup and shirt, trim down to fit an A5 brown card leaving a 0.5cm around the card, distress the edges with Tea Dye and edge in Rich Cocoa, attach a piece of brown and dark cream ribbon down the left side, centrally attach to the A5 brown card.
- Cut a 19.5cm x 5cm piece of cream card and stamp the whistle down it five times turning the whistle each time in Rich Cocoa, mask off the whistles and over stamp the handle and part of the cup five times down the card, changing sides each time in Desert Sand, distress and edge as before and colour in the whistles.
- Cut a 20cm x 5.5cm piece of craft card centrally attach the whistles strip to this and attach 1cm in down the right side of the cream card.
- Stamp the ticket onto cream card in Rich Cocoa cut out and distress in Old Paper, attach to bottom of the whistles with 3D foam pads.
- Stamp two whistles onto pale gold pearl card in Black Perfect Medium and emboss in gold, cut out and using 3D foam pads attach one across the top of the ribbons the other to the middle whistle, tie a piece ribbon to each ribbon.
If you would like more details about the Nina Crafts Project Club please visit the website.