Another card for those football mad fellas......
How to make:
- Randomly stamp the whistle and “It’s a Goal!” in Memento London Fog on the front of an A5 white card and distress with Old Paper and Peeled Paint.
- Back a 7cm die cut football onto black card and cut out and attach to the top left of the card.
- Stamp the large shirt, scarf and cup onto white card in Tuxedo Black colour in and cut out.
- Stamp the whistle onto silver pearl card in Black Perfect Medium and emboss in black (you may like to do the cup this way) cut out the whistle.
- Stamp No1 Dad on the cup and No1 on the shirt (Nina Crafts Football Fanatic) in Tuxedo Black, shape the cup and attach with 3D foam pads down the top right hand side of the card.
- Attach the football and scarf to the left of the cup, cut a 3.5cm x 5.5cm piece of red and yellow card attach in the bottom right hand corner with the whistle on the top, and the shirt to left of this.
If you would like more details about the Nina Crafts Project Club please check out the website.