This months Project Club stamp set from Nina Crafts is great for all those football fanatics we all know and love! This first one is especially for those football mad females!
How to make:
- Stamp two large football shirts and “Have a Ball on your Birthday” onto white card in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour one shirt pink and the other lilac cut them out, apply Mod Podge Sparkle over the shirts and leave to dry.
- I backed a 7cm die cut football onto white card cut it out and applied Mod Podge Sparkle over it.
- Onto a 3cm x15cm piece of white card stamp the small football shirt across the card on an angle turning the stamp each time in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour the shirts using pink and lilac edge one long side in pink and the other in lilac.
- Cut a piece of pink card smaller than an A5 white card and a piece of lilac card 1cm smaller centrally this to the pink card, attach the stamped strip 1cm up from the bottom of the card and trim to the size of the pink card, centrally attach to the white A5 card.
- Trim the “Have a Ball on your Birthday” and mount first onto lilac then onto pink card with narrow borders attach with 3D foam pads over the strip of shirts.
- Attach the football in the top left corner, gather a piece of 4cm burgundy chiffon ribbon and attach to the back of the pink shirt to make a skirt, cut 4.5cm pieces of 12mm purple chiffon and attach to the back of the lilac shirt, attach to the card with 3D foam pads.
If you would like more details about the Nina Crafts Project Club please visit the website.