I had so much fun making this card it took me back to those days spent playing with the glue sticks at school!
How to make:
- For this card I used a 14.5cmx 14.5cm square white card.
- The background was made from football cuttings from the newspaper and backed onto blue card.
- Stamp the large football shirt and scarf onto white card in Memento London Fog colour in and cut out.
- Stamp Grandad No1 in Tuxedo Black (Nina Crafts Football Fanatic) on the shirt.
- Running across a 1.5cm strip of blue card stamp “Have a Ball on your Birthday” in Tuxedo Black add three black dots between them, mount onto a 2cm strip of white card attach 7mm up from the bottom of the blue card.
- Centrally attach the blue piece of card to the front of the white card.
- Back the 7cm die cut football onto blue card and cut out attach to right of the card.
- Using 3D foam pads attach the shirt and scarf to the left of the ball.