How to Make
- Cut two pieces of white card 14cm x 21cm score one at 14cm and 18cm, and the other at 4cm and 18cm.
- On the first piece randomly stamp the bunch of flowers and “ Have an Eggcelent Easter” on the square 14cm part of the card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- On the 14cm square on the other piece of card stamp the semi circle of flowers in each corner in Memento Rich Cocoa, die cut a square from this with the corners of the square to the sides of the 14cm square.
- Distress with Wild Honey, all of the first piece, the 14cm square and the smaller of the two pieces turn it over and distress the larger piece.
- On the die cut piece fold both piece to the back of the card, on the other piece fold the part at 14cm score up onto the stamped 14cm square, the next one back over it, glue this last fold over the piece at the back of the die cut piece.
- Stamp the watering can onto green card with pigment ink and clear emboss it, stamp the bunch of flowers twice onto lilac card with pigment ink and clear emboss it.
- Next stamp ”Have an Eggcelent Easter” in Memento Rich Cocoa onto white card, trim down round off the corners mount first onto lilac then onto green card.
- Attach the flowers hanging down from the top of the die cut part, then attached the watering can and sentiment to the card.
- Finally attach the base of the card together.