Chalk Card (Left)
How to Make
- Stamp “Hope your Easter....“ across the top of a white A5 card in brown pigment ink and clear emboss it.
- Then stamp the middle three flowers from the semi circle of flowers in brown pigment ink across the bottom of the card, clear emboss them, and colour in the flowers with yellow promarkers.
- Next stamp the bunny onto brown card and the watering can onto gold card in brown pigment ink and clear emboss them.
- Onto a piece of pale blue card stamp a background of bunnies in rows using a blue chalk ink, trim down to fit between the stamping on the card.
- Die cut two strips of vintage lace (Sizzlits Tim Holtz 657481) from white pearl paper, and attach a strip 0.5cm from the top and bottom of the blue card.
- Punch two holes between the lace strips down the left hand side and thread through yellow ribbon, attach to the white card.
- Finally cut out and shape the bunny and watering can, glue the bunny to the watering can, attach with 3D glue to the card.
Bleach Card (Right)
When I did the bunny background I also stamped one in bleach, so to finish that one off.
- I then stamped the bunch of flowers with bleach onto scraps of coloured card, when dry cut out egg shapes,
- Stamp two bunnies on cream card in brown pigment ink and the watering can in green pigment ink on green card, and clear embossed them, cut out and shape them.
- Next glue one bunny to the watering can and one to an egg.
- Then stamp the three flowers as above onto a white A5 card in tuxedo black , creating a wave with the “Hope your Easter....“ across the top of the card with a small flower at each side, then colour the flowers in blue.
- Next trim the blue backing card down and attach it to the card, add a toning ribbon across the top with a small silver buckle.
- Finally I attached the rabbits, watering can and eggs to the card.