Saturday 2 February 2013

Nina Crafts: Lilac Ballet Shoe

My daughter has just told me she has a dance show in May so I will need to make some good luck cards. So I played around with some packing that was in a pair of soft slippers, nothing is safe from crafting in my house! 


How to make
  • I cut the shoe from lilac card and stamped it with the square swirl and swirl (window of waves NC003) in purple ink.
  • Inside the shoe I stamped a swirl, Good Luck and Dream in purple.
  • Then I stamped two of the small four petal flowers (Poise passion NC004) in purple ink with one of the petal stamps in each petal cut out and shaped.
  • To finish off I applied lilac glitter glue to the flower and attached it with a silver brad, I also attach some curled card to each side for ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment