* Onto a piece of 13.8cm x 13.8cm white card, randomly stamp the four clock hands, tick tock, and Tempis Fugit, in Memento Grape Jelly.
* Randomly stamp the four hands onto a piece of 7cm x 3.5cm white card, in Grape Jelly ink. Then distress both pieces of the card, with Tattered Rose and Dusty Concord.
* Attach the stamped card onto pieces of 14.8cm x 14.8cm and 4cm x 7.5cm purple card.
* Have the fold of a 14.8cm x 14.8cm purple card facing away from you, and score a line from the top left hand corner, down to the bottom right hand corner, on the top part of the card.
* Onto another piece of 13.8cm x 13.8cm white card, randomly stamp the four clock hands, and Don’t count...., in Grape Jelly, distress as above.
* Attach to the inside of the card.
* Stamp Don’t count...., in Memento Tuxedo Black, onto a piece of 6cm x 2.7cm purple card, edge in Grape Jelly, attach to the 3.5cm x 7cm white stamped card, with the folded edge of the purple card to the left hand side of you , attach the saying with foam tape across the bottom right hand corner.
* Stamp the clock face with the words Time flies..., curled up around the bottom of the face in Tuxedo Black onto purple card.
* Cut out and edge in Grape Jelly.
* Stamp one large solid clock hand and two of the small solid clock hands, in Tuxedo Black , cut out one of the small hands, so it’s 1.2cm from the point,, and round off the end, cut out the other two hands and clear emboss them all.
* Attach the small cut hand to the small clock face with glue, punch a small hole in the other two hands, and the centre of the clock face, with a silver brad attach the clock hands to the clock face.
* With foam tape attach to the top right hand corner of the 14.8cm x 14.8cm piece of purple card.
* Stamp the small flower from the Paper Garden Set, in Tuxedo Black onto purple card, over stamp with the words tick tock....,
* Scrunch up so the card is very supple, now hold the petal between your thumb and finger, and tear around the top of the petal and part way down the left hand side of each petal leaving about a 1.5cm circle in the centre of the flower. (Thanks for the idea Kym, it looks good!)
* Punch out two pine or fern leaves and attach the flower and leaves to the bottom left hand corner.
* Die cut 40 from silver card, and today from purple card, attach the 40 to the flower and today across the bottom of the piece of card. (I used Vintage Market Alphabet 656623)
* With the fold of the card to your left, attach the 14.8cm x 14.8cm piece of card to the bottom right hand corner only.