* Onto an 8 inch x 8 inch cream card, stamp "Don’t count..." across the top two corners, with one above it so it goes off the edge of the card, distress around the edge of the card with tea die.
* Die cut down two sides of a 5.5 inch x 5.5 inch piece of pale gold card with Tim Holtz Distressed Doily (657496), attach to the centre top of the card.
* Die cut two small elegant flourishes Tim Holtz (656639) in pale gold card, attach across the bottom of the card.
* Stamp the clock face with the words Time flies curled up around the bottom, one large solid clock hand and two small solid clock hands, onto ivory pearl card in Memento Potter’s Clay.
* Cut out the clock face with words, mount onto cream pearl card cut out with a narrow border.
* Cut out one of the small hands so it’s 1.2cm from the point round off the end, glue to the small clock face.
* Cut out the other two hands punch a small hole in each, and one in the centre of the clock face, attach the hands to the face with a brown brad.
* Die cut a 50 in ivory pearl card attach to the top centre of the die cut doily, to the side of the 50 stamp th, and Anniversary under it in Memento Rich Cocoa.
* Attach the clock face under Anniversary with foam tape or 3D glue.
* With 3D glue attach a fabric flower to the flourishes.