I think I am stuck on blues and whites for this months Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs. I think the colours just work so well with this stamp set.
- July's Stamps
- Stamp bases
- Memento;- London Fog.
- Tim Holtz On the Edge Snow Flurries Die 656920.
- Silver glitter glue.
- Blue ribbon.
- A5 white card, pale blue and white card.
- Double sided tape, Glue.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a piece of blue card a little smaller than front of the A5 white card, centrally adhere the front of the White card using double sided tape or glue.
2) Cut a piece of white card a little smaller than the blue piece of card, cut a 5.5cm piece off from the top and die cut the snow flurries, attach a piece of ribbon across the top and centrally adhere to the top of the blue piece of card using double sided tape or glue.
3) With the short sided across the top and bottom, stamp the reindeer in the centre at the bottom with a tree on each side, (just stamping the trunk not the ground line) using London Fog, roughly cut away around the tops of the trees and the reindeer.
4) Place onto the card to work out where to stamp the sentiment, remove and stamp the sentiment using London Fog.
5) Centrally adhere to the bottom of the blue piece of card using double sided tape or glue, add sliver glitter glue to the snow flurries, fir trees and ground.