This stamp set is just so versatile I even made a a card for the blokes......
How to make
- From light blue parchment card cut a 20cm x 9cm piece.
- Stamp the single fern leaf three times in the bottom left corner and twice onto spare parchment card in Rich Cocoa, randomly stamp a small butterfly (Tim Holtz CSS 25856 Flight of Fancy) over the rest of the card in Paris Dusk using the stamp twice before inking the stamp again, stamp the bird from the above set of stamps onto the parchment card in Paris Dusk.
- Cut a 20cm x 21cm piece of medium blue card and score to make a 10cm x 21 cm DL card.
- Stamp Dad using upper and lowercase alphabet stamps over stamp with the fern leaf in Paris Dusk, cut out the two fern leaves Dad and the bird colour the fern leaves and bird in a light tan.
- Curve the “Have A Wonderful Day” when you put it on the block and stamp it 6cm down from the top of the parchment card in Paris Dusk.
- Centrally attach to the front of the blue DL card, shape Dad and attach above the sentiment with 3D glue with the two fern leaves in the bottom left corner and the bird near the fern, glossy accent Dad and the bird.
If you would like to join the Nina Crafts project club visit the website or email