This months Project Club set from Dimension Stamps is all about tennis. The stamps are so much fun to work with!
This first card is all about Love......
How to make
- Cut a 13.8cm x 13.8cm square piece of white card and emboss around the edges in silver.
- Centrally attach it to a 14.8cm x 14.8cm square red card.
- Cut two 5.5cm x 5.5cm and two 4.5cm x 4.5cm square pieces of card in both red and black.
- Emboss in sliver around the edges of all the four 4.5cm squares.
- Stamp four tennis ball onto white card in Memento Tuxedo Black colour in and cut them out.
- Die cut L, V, E, (Sizzix 656623 Vintage Market) twice both from red and black card, attach to the opposite coloured 4.5cm x 4.5cm square card using the tennis ball to spell out “LOVE”, mount onto the opposite colour 5.5cm x 5.5cm square card and attach onto the white card.