As soon as read the sentiments on this months Dimension Stamps project club set, I had to make this card.......
How to make
- Cut a 13.8cm x 13.8cm piece of yellow card, randomly stamp the score board on the back and front in Memento Desert Sand, on the back mark a spot off centre to the left and around this draw a 10.5cm circle, using a craft knife cut lines radiating out to the edge of the circle.
- At the top on the front of the card stamp “Tennis is Downright Smashing” in Memento Rich Cocoa
- Stamp the tennis racket four times onto white card in Memento Tuxedo Black, from two of the rackets cut out the mesh and the v shape on the handle, glue fabric mesh over the cut out mesh on the two tennis rackets, let the glue go over the outside edge press down and leave to dry, colour in the other two rackets cut out the frames only and glue over the top of the ones with the mesh on press together and leave to dry.
- Glue a piece of narrow white ribbon to the top of a piece of fabric mesh 12cm x 5.5cm, push the cut pieces of yellow card from the back to the front of the card to make an opening.
- Cut a 13cm x 13cm square piece of grass green card and attach the bottom of the mesh to one side and attach the ribbon, cut out the two tennis rackets and try not to hold the mesh, glue one of the tennis rackets just above the net and trim the handle to fit the green card.
- Stamp the tennis ball twice in Memento Tuxedo Black, colour in, cut out and glue together with a piece of thread in the middle attach to the top of green card so it hangs just over the net, attach the green card to the back of the yellow card and centrally attach to a 14.8cm x 14.8cm medium green card, glue the other tennis racket to the bottom left corner.