This card i have made using August's Monthly Make From Crafty Roo Designs it is so easy to do but I love how it has turned out!
- August's stamp pack, Numbers from December's stamp pack.
- Stamp bases.
- Memento:- Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug.
- Distress Ink:- Mustard Seed, Fired Brick, Chipped Sapphire.
- Blue ribbon, Glossy accent.
- A5 Pale gray card, blue and pale gray card.
- Double sided tape, glue and 3D foam pads.
- Craft tools.
How to make
1) Cut a 13.8cm x 20cm piece of blue card and a 12.8cm x 19cm piece of pale gray card, centrally adhere the piece of blue card to the front of the pale gray A5 card using double sided tape or glue.
2) Onto a stamp base stamp Mustard Seed spritz with water, and stamp centre right onto the pale gray card, repeat using the Chipped Sapphire above and the Fired Brick below, (you may wish to blot over if it's very wet using a piece of kitchen roll) when dry stamp over with the number stamp using the same colours, using Mustard Seed stamp 50 to the right of the mustard seed stamp.
3) Stamp the Life sentiment onto pale gray card the words using Tuxedo Black and the border using Lady Bug, cut out and distress the edges using Fired Brick, mount onto a 6cm x 9cm piece of blue card using double sided tape or glue.
4) Adhere a piece of ribbon down the left side of the pale gray piece of card and centrally adhere to the front of the card using double sided tape or glue, using 3D foam pads adhere the sentiment to the bottom left corner, knot a piece of ribbon above it and glossy accent the 50.