This month's make from Crafty Roo Designs is such a fabulous set it is so versitile and makes really beautiful cards.
This first card is using one of my favourite stamps the Penny-Farthing...
- Small square kraft card, eggshell, cream, and kraft card
- Memento: Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand
- Four Copper Brads
- Brown Marker Pen
- 1cm Brown Satin Ribbon
- Double Sided Tape or Glue
- 3 D Foam Pads
How to make
- Cut a piece of eggshell card a little smaller than the front of the square kraft card, randomly stamp the penny-farthing using Desert Sand, edge with a Brown Marker Pen.
- Cut a 3.5cm strip of kraft card the same width as the eggshell card, and stamp a row of penny farthing across it using Rich Cocoa, edge with a Brown Marker Pen, adhere 0.5 cm up from the bottom of the card using Double Sided Tape or Glue, add a brad to the centre of each big wheel.
- Attach a piece of Brown Satin Ribbon 1 cm down from the top of the card, and centrally adhere to the square kraft card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Stamp the label onto cream card using Rich Cocoa, have the shorter ends to the side and stamp Happy Birthday to the left and the penny-farthing to the right also in Rich Cocoa, stamp the two lines above and below using Desert Sand.
- Cut out the label and centrally adhere under the ribbon using 3D Foam Pads, knot a piece of ribbon to the left of the label.