Today we have one for the ladies!
- Small square white card, green,lavender and white card
- Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Plum, Pistachio
- Distress Ink Milled Lavender , Shabby Shutters
- Crackle Glaze
- White Chiffon Ribbon
- Narrow Green Ribbon
- Double Sided Tape or Glue
- 3D Glue
How to make
- Cut a piece of green card a smaller than the front of the white card and a piece of lavender card a little smaller than the green piece.
- Randomly stamp the lavender onto the lavender piece of card inking up the stamp with the flower heads in Sweet Plum and the stems in Pistachio.
- Stamp the label onto white card using Tuxedo Black, have the short ends at top and bottom stamp the swirl at the top using Sweet Plum, the lavender at the bottom a few times as before in two colour, distress over the stems using Shabby Shutters and over the flower heads with Milled Lavender, with Happy Birthday stamped in the middle using Tuxedo Black.
- Stamp a bunch of lavender as before onto a piece of white card, cut out and distress as before apply Crackle Glaze and leave to dry.
- Cut out the label and punch two small holes in the middle of the lavender on the label and tie some narrow green ribbon through, adhere to the right side of the lavender piece of card using Double Sided Tape or Glue.
- Attach a piece of white chiffon ribbon to the left of the label, centrally adhere to the piece of green card then onto the white card using Double Sided Tape, attach a bow to the top of the ribbon, when dry tie a narrow piece of green ribbon to the bunch of lavender and attach under the bow onto the ribbon using 3D Glue.