Another card for this months Nina Crafts Project Club, Imagine all the different colour ways for this one, I quite fancy trying a zingy orange and lime but that could just be because of todays' fabulous weather!
How to make:
- Trim a piece of pale blue card to fit a small square medium blue card leaving a narrow border.
- On the bottom 6cm stamp the small scroll, Good Luck and for the future in medium blue ink, colour in the mortarboards and ribbon on the scrolls in darker blue.
- Cut out a 6cm white star and stamp Well Done over it in Memento Paris Dusk edge in a toning blue and mount onto silver and cut out.
- Onto 2.5cm strip of white card, stamp the word stamp across it in Memento Paris Dusk, cut it to fit across the pale blue card and mount onto a 3cm strip of medium card the same length, attach over the change in backgrounds on the pale blue card and centrally attach to the medium blue card.
- Attach the star to the top left corner.
- Stamp Congratulations onto a 2cm x 8.5cm piece of white card in red ink, cut the end near the C to a point and edge in red attach over the star with foam pads.