This time a retirement card made using the fabulous sentiment from this months Nina Crafts Project Club.
How to make:
- Stamp the large sentiment and three tomato plants (Crafty Roo Designs: Gardeners Delight) onto cream card in Memento Rich Cocoa, colour them in and roughly cut them out, edge the plants in green and the sentiment in brown, shape the plants.
- Stamp the three plant pots (Crafty Roo Designs: Lots of pots) onto dark orange card in Memento Potters Clay, shade in down the right side cut out and shape.
- Cut a piece of cream card 1cm smaller then the front of an A5 card and randomly stamp “Retire the garden is calling!” in Memento Toffee Crunch distress in Tea Dye.
- Tie three pieces of green twine down the left side of the mount onto a piece of craft card 0.5cm bigger and centrally attach to an A5 green card.
- Attach the sentiment to the top of the card with the tomato plants in pots below with 3D glue or foam pads.