A while ago I was sent some of the new stamp sets from Dimension Stamps and I have finally got around to having a play! This first card was made using a new Nina Crafts stamp set called Cecil goes fishing!
How to make:
- Stamp the crab and fish around the outside edges of a small square dark orange card in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Onto a 9.5cm x 9.5cm square piece of white card stamp Cecil with the crab hanging onto the net and a fish coming out of the water in Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Colour in the orange card and Cecil using brown and oranges and distress over Cecil with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Next stamp “Cecil took it literally....” onto a piece of white card in Memento Rich Cocoa trim down and distress in Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Mount the saying and Cecil onto white card.
- Finally attach Cecil to the centre of the orange card with brown photo corners, with the saying across the top right hand corner using two brown brads.