And again this card was made using yet another new stamp set by Nina from Dimension Stamps, this one is called Love and Marriage (and quite a few of the other new sets lol!)
How to make:
- Onto a 19cm x 19cm square piece of turquoise card stamp the wine bottle and glass (Mulled Mavis NC031), stars (Mavis goes swimming NC032), 58 (ABC 123 NC021) and “It’s Your Anniversary” (Occasions NC022) in light blue, brown and gray inks
- Attached this centrally to a 20cm x 20cm square white card.
- Next stamp Mavis and Cecil ( Love and Marriage NC032) onto a 9cm x 11cm piece of white card and once more onto white card.
- Colour in both sets of people and distress around Mavis and Cecil in Stormy Sky Distress Ink on the 9cm x 11cm piece of card and mount it onto a 9.8cm x 11.8cm piece of white card, attach to the bottom right hand corner of the turquoise card with purple photo corners.
- Stamp the two sayings from the Love and Marriage set onto white card in black ink, trim down the sayings and and mount onto purple card.
- Stamp “It’s Your Anniversary” (NC022) onto turquoise card in black ink, trim down so it fits between the photo and edge of the turquoise card, mount onto purple card top and bottom only.
- Onto a piece of yellow ribbon stamp “ WHAT !!” and “58 YEARS” onto purple ribbon in black fabric ink.
- Cut out the other Mavis and Cecil attach the yellow ribbon over Cecil right hand shoulder and fasten down his left hand side to make a sash, give Mavis the purple sash it will be a bit longer as there is more on it (you will need to make two slits for the ribbon to go under her arms).
- Attach Cecil and Mavis to the top left hand corner with 3D glue, attach the two sayings on an angle in the top right corner of the card, attach “It’s Your Anniversary” under Mavis and Cecil with a white fabric flower and three purple die cut leaves in bottom space.